I’m someone who loves having real houseplants, but I’m not very good at keeping them alive.
The trick is finding plants that are super easy to take care of and that don’t require a ton of love and attention.
Research says that having live plants in your space can boost wellbeing and create cleaner air.
If you want to give it a try, these plants are great choices.
Choose some for your home and office.
It might have an exotic sounding name, but this plant couldn’t be easier to take care of.
The plants feature leaves that have a variety of colors so they are pretty to look at too.
The great thing about the peperomia is that they don’t need a ton of light so they do well in most any space.
They also only need water when the soil gets dry so you won’t have to check them all the time for moisture.
- 27 Awesome Indoor Houseplants to Brighten up Your Home ...
- 7 Beautiful Houseplants to Add to Your Home ...
- 24 Things to Grow in Your Garden Even if You Have 0 Green Thumb Genes ...
- Undemanding Houseplants 🎍for Busy Girls ⏰ Who Still Want Foliage 🌵 ...
- Move over Man Cave 🚹. the She Shed is Here 🚺!
- Plants 🍀🍃 to Keep around 🏡🏢 for Girls Needing More Positive Energy 👆🏼👍🏼 ...