Home-grown food is lovely;
the taste is so much better than anything you could buy.
But won't it be expensive to buy seeds?
Well, even the budget gardener can grow food that won't cost them a cent.
All they need to do is save their vegetable scraps!
By doing this, you can grow organic produce while cutting down on your food waste.
So for a no-waste garden, try these foods that regrow like magic …
Do you have a piece of ginger lying around in the fridge?
Try turning it into a brand new plant.
It'll take about a year, so you could try having several plants on the go.
All you need to do is soak the ginger in water overnight, then plant in a pot of damp soil.
Keep watering the soil until you see the shoots appear.
When the plant is ready, pull it out, use the ginger, then repeat the process for more ginger next year!
- Skip the Store - 7 Healthy Foods to Grow in Your Own Garden ...
- 10 Healthy Foods 🥑🍎🍋 You Can Regrow 🌱 at Home 🏡 ...
- Move over Man Cave 🚹. the She Shed is Here 🚺!
- 10 Foods 🥒🍓🥑 That Will Work Magic 🔮 on Your Eyes 👁👁 ...
- 7 Vegetables You Can Eat then Regrow ...
- 21 Herbs 🌿 You Should Start ⏳Growing on Your Windowsill 🏡 ...